The European Corporate M&A Conference, which takes place on 25th of April 2018 in Frankfurt for the sixth time, is considered to be one of the most important platforms in continental Europe for yearly about 250 selected M&A decision makers from Germany and Europe.
The topics of this year’s 6th European Corporate M&A Conference are:
- An Assessment of Global Financial Stability Risks
- Disruption: The Opportunities for Innovation through M&A
- Cross-border M&As: Global Growth in Times of Deglobalization
- China Business at a Crossroads: Drivers and Obstacles of the Euro-Asian Cooperation
- Shareholder Activism and Hostile Takeovers: Preparing for Defence
- Digital transformation:The Transaction of M&A and Digitalization
- Tax Efficiencies: Navigating through an Ever-Changing Business Environment
- Mittelstand and Family Businesses: The Opportunities of M&As
- Best Practices in Dealmaking: Secrets of Successful Transactions
- PMI: Integration as a Key to Generate Sustainable Value
As a corporate representative, you are invited free of charge.
The registration fee for representatives of banks, law firms, private equity firms, investment and advisory companies as well as providers of other financial and advisory services is 1200,- €** (plus VAT) per person. Until tomorrow (March 14, 2018) the reduced early bird fee is 900,- € (plus VAT).